Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Heading Home

The sun came out for our last morning. Willem fetched a pail of water for us to wash our breakfast dishes in.

This kid


is totally full


of beans.




The one thing we ALWAYS do when we get over to the coast is stop at the Bowpicker in Astoria for the best fish and chips on earth. I had to include this picture of us eating there on our drive home because the expressions our faces totally crack me up.


I'm pretty sure Willem and I are thinking There's no place like home. There's no place like home.

3 comments:

alison owen said...

seriously. is that a BUCKET OF WATER he's holding? Or is it secretly the world's heaviest bricks? Mac kinda wusses out like that, too. It's hilarious and I always laugh at him, who knows what the result of that mockery will be...
I love his resentful, censorious face.

Gypmar said...

Yes, it's water and not even full. He was totally just mugging for the camera, though...I think.

Miss you!

alison owen said...

Cute! You have very dramatic boys...