Friday, May 9, 2008

ALLmost Outta Here

Well, we thought we would leave yesterday. We have way too much stuff. We took an extra day to finish packing and will be on our way to Vancouver tomorrow. On the plus side, we got to hang out with our dear Boise friends the Hamiltons for one last evening. Amanda put up subway tile in their bathroom, which Shaun hadn't seen yet. So he got to see that. These Hamiltons are extremely talented people, and we will miss being so close to them.

I'm quite sure I won't be posting photos from our drive tomorrow, but we do have some from the last time we made the drive, not so very long ago. I can't be bothered to figure out when exactly it was. Very recently. It's pretty spectacular. At one point we stopped to "feel the wind" and Willem was so cute that I couldn't pick a favorite from those. So you will find a "Willem feeling the wind" series. Enjoy!

p.s. Double-click on all the photos for the full effect. It's totally worth it.








4 comments:

Hillary said...

WOW. It looks like a movie set that no one would ever believe was real because it is just too fantastic. Amazing. That little Willem could teach Nels a thing or two about smiling for the camera, eh? They are each so very much themselves. Can't believe you're blogging in the midst of everything, but I love it!

Karen said...

I can't believe it either, but I love to hear and see--too cute boys. Blessings on you as your travel today. (I'm in the airport in Phoenix waiting to go to Sacramento and Mac.)

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! Thanks! I can almost hear Willem laughing in the wind.

Hope all's going well with the move. Thinking of you guys.

Gretchen said...

Ohhhh so cute! Love the "feeling the wind" photos!
Hope your travel day went well. =)